Daily Check-in: Friday, March 8th

Yes, another snowy owl! They're get a bit flighty now though, so I imagine they'll migrate soon.

Hello and Happy Friday, Blenders!

Yay it's finally Friday! Whoo hoo! We made it!

How are you all doing today?

Are you excited for your weekend?

I know I am! (Except for that awful time change we gotta do this weekend. Yuck.)

How do you feel about your week overall, Blenders? Did you have any goals you wanted to meet? How did they go for you?

I mostly just wanted to get through the week haha. I've done that so far! And keeping up with workouts has been a bit tough, but we did it!

How 'bout some workouts for today, Fellow Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I've got an hour long Pilates workout today! (this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pilates-abs-butt-and-thigh-workout-pilates-workout-for-lower-body-and-core) I'm excited for this workout because it's challenging in a whole different way compared to HIIT and strength. It's definitely a burnout!

And what about some good food goin on today, Blenders?

I want something with eggs and a lot of veggies. So I think we'll do egg burritos with spinach, tomato, avocado, and maybe even some sweet potatoes too.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a fantastic Friday, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Enjoy earning those #WorkoutCompletes today!

Edited