Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 6th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I hope all is well with you! Whether you're recovering from illness or injury, or you're just exhausted from life in general--I hope you know that I wish you all the best. Get well soon, and don't forget to give yourselves a break. Take care of you, too.

So, here's a pic of this morning's sunrise to start off our Wednesday! There were lower layer of clouds in between the brighter pinkish-orange clouds, and it was pretty cool looking. So I thought I'd share another morning view with you all from my corner of the world.

Alright, let's talk about some workouts for today! Are you guys working out, or are you resting?

I gotta admit I'm nervous about today's workout. I've got one of those 5/5 harder-than-a-1000-calorie-workout HIIT routines today (and of course it's got "Brutal" right in the title haha). It's this one in particular:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-hiit-workout-bodyweight-only-hiit-workout-to-burn-fat-and-build-endurance

So if you wouldn't mind cheerin me on a bit today, I'd appreciate it. Hopefully I'll make it through this one unscathed! haha

What about you guys? What's scheduled for today?

And how about some delicious food to refuel after our 'brutal' workouts?

Hubby and I might actually have a splurge today, and order out (we go out to eat maybe twice a year, so it's a big deal for us haha).

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, that about does it for me! I'm gonna go start mentally preparing for my beast-of-a-workout today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, guys!

Edited