Checking in and, Emma C, please check in when you can! 😊

Hi, FBcommunity!

How are you? Enjoying your week so far?

I just wanted to check in! I have been a little bit busier than usually because of my friend that was visiting me. She just left today☹️ But we had an amazing time!

I didn't do workouts this three last days but we didn't rest! We walked lots! And, I don't know if you see my last post, but I climbed 740 stairs! So yeah, I really enjoy my resting active days 😊

Though, my eating wasn't very healthy this three days either, I enjoy my time with my friend and the less healthy food.

But tomorrow I am going back to my usual routine: healthy food and my workout completes! 😊πŸ’ͺ we must enjoy the best of the both worlds hehehe. Balance!

What about you!? Are you doing the low impact challenge with Kelli? Or are you doing another program? Or are you making your own schedules? Or are you taking a break and showing up for yourself in other ways?

(Side note! Kelli is such an inspiration isn't she!? Making her way through FB Low Impact and doing whatever she can to get better 😊

Here is her last update! Check it out and encourage her if you want!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11154/going-strong-with-fb-low-impact)

Now, I want an update from another amazing and strong lady, Emma C!

Hi, Emma! Are you getting better? How have you been feeling? You are such a strong woman and all my positive energies are going your way!

I know you might be busy or don't want to write here that much or something. I completely understand! So, please check in when you want! We will be here to listen (read) and encourage you however we can 😊

Have an amazing rest of the week, all of you, lovely and amazing people!

Edited