Going strong with FB Low Impact :)

Just wanted to check in! I'm just finishing my day and am looking forward to my scheduled workout for tonight (isn't that a nice feeling? looking forward to your workout?).

Usually I workout in the morning - this morning was total chaos so that didn't pan out...But I can easily sub out some of my night time screen time for a good workout. Okay not easily - I'd probably rather be under a snuggle pile of pets on the couch, but it's a worthwhile switch.

I'm on Day 4 today (I started the program a bit early so that I could stay roughly on track with you guys despite my film schedule). You know you can complete these programs at any pace, and usually it takes me double the time to complete one, but my goal this time is to complete it in under 5 weeks. Mostly because I am trying to reestablish a real habit of showing up on a regular basis. I will have to modify and that's fine. I am really, really glad that I started a program. I am pushing myself in a way that I wasn't, when left to my own devices. I hear you guys say that all the time but it's true! Between cutting out the guesswork and the time it takes to pick a workout and the fact that I might return to my favorites over and over instead of branching out - it feels really good. I am of course preceding with caution but oh my gosh it feels good to move a bit more freely, and with less fear of pain. One day at a time.

Hope you guys are doing well! Looking forward; I can't wait until I can do a round of FB Strong with you guys!