Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Treadmill Humor and FBfit Day 3 Complete. 😂

About a year ago I bought a treadmill thinking it would help me get in shape. And it does help a bit... but it doesn’t help build muscle, flexibility, or metabolism as well as the FB programs do. I kept it in my living room because it was too heavy to get up the stairs. Haha... but I got motivated one evening and carried it up the stairs with my husband. We both weigh less than 125 pounds and are not the most built people. Since I brought it up stairs I have been dreading the day we move and I have to bring it down stairs again... BUT the good news is I am building so much muscle with Fitness Blender that I may be able to move it after all. Moral of the story: you don’t need a treadmill to get in shape, but you need to be in shape to get a treadmill. Hahaha. Especially if you plan to move it.

Also, I finished day 3 of the FBfit program today and I feel great. I have a little one at home so my sleep isn’t the best, but my sleep has greatly improved since starting these workouts. So my sleep is improving, I have more energy, and I am one day closer to being able to move that darn treadmill. 😂

Thanks for all your support guys! Let me know how you’re doing today.