Daily Check-in: Monday, March 4th

Ivett K., I found your dragons.

Though technically, I think the first one would be a wyvern-dragon hybrid.

Nevertheless, here we see the elusive Wyvern-Hybrid voraciously consuming its prey (i.e. a snowball), after a hard-fought battle (i.e. chasing said snowball).

Then, we had the opportunity to catch the rarely seen Yooper Dragon on its way to terrorize the village. This particular Dragon does not give a single damn about any laws of physics--and how its impossibly tiny wings are able to make its massiveness achieve flight--it just does whatever it wants.

So there you are, Ivett. I found your dragon(s).😆

Hello and Happy Monday, Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Did you have a good weekend?

I certainly hope so!

I spent mine finding dragons, snowy owls, and then mostly sleeping lol. It felt good to get some rest, but now I'm ready to conquer whatever comes at me this week!

And are you guys excited for the new workout?! I am! I'm not sure when I'll squeeze it into my schedule just yet, but I can't wait to try it! If you missed it, here's the link to K & D's latest post:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11108/new-workout-is-live-just-started-fb-low-impact

It's so awesome to Kelli start the Low Impact Program too. That's wonderful. It just makes me so happy that she's feeling well enough to start this program!

Go, #SuperStormKelli, go! You got this! We're all rooting for you!

And are you guys joining Kelli as she follows along with the LI Program?

I guess I kinda am with Fit Rd 2! I start week 3 today, so I'll be taggin along in my own way! (And you hope you all are too!)

So now let's talk about our workouts for today! Are you working out, or are you resting?

Like I said, I'm on Week 3 of Fit Rd 2, so today is a lower body workout with Kelli! It's the Bored Easily one! That one's really surprisingly difficult, even though you only do one round of each exercise. It's a big sweatfest, and almost cardio workout in addition to strength training. Here it is if you wanna check it out:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/ultimate-butt-and-thigh-workout-kellis-lower-body-workout-for-people-who-get-bored-easily

And how about some good food goin on, Blenders? What's on the menu for you today?

I'm thinking something with chicken and veggies. Maybe some soup? Ok it's cold and below zero today, so let's have soup! Sounds good to me!

Well Blenders, I think I've yammered on enough today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Go out there and conquer all that life can throw at you today! You've got this, Blenders! 💪

Edited