Daily Check-in: Thursday, February 28th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Last-Day-of-February to you!

Can you believe we're another month down in 2019 already?

What better way to end February than with a pretty cool sunset/cloud formation last night? It was cool to see the various cloud layers, and how some were brightly colored. (It was also nice to see at least a few minutes of blue sky after getting another 8" of snow yesterday. 😒)

I'm just hoping that March will be a bit nicer weather-wise. But it's looking like it's supposed to start off with bitter cold. It is what it is, I suppose.

So how are you all doing today? Feeling good? Ready for the work week to be done (YES)?

And how about ending our February with a bang, with some good workouts today? Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

So yesterday I did even more snow shoveling, but I was scheduled to do a total body workout with Fit Rd 2. I modified that to only doing the lower body workout (I was feeling ok there--upper body was a bit sore from shoveling again). So today, I have an active recovery day! Whoo, that's very much needed! I feel like I'm almost doing a 1000 Calorie workout every day thanks to all this snow (seriously, I'm running out of places to put it! 😳).

And how about some good food happening today? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm gonna take a cue from Siobhan's Vegetable Challenge, and make something super-veggie heavy tonight. Maybe a soup, maybe wraps, maybe a stir-fry. Lots and lots of veggies (probably with eggs too) sound really great today.

And speaking of Siobhan's Vegetable Challenge, make sure you head on over to her post today and let her know how you're doin:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11050/community-vegetable-challenge

Oh and a random update on Christina Aguilera: she's laying normal (yet still very large) eggs again! It took almost a month before she started laying again, but I'm so glad she's healthy and ok!

Well Blenders, I think that's all I've got for today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Hang in there guys, we're almost to the weekend!

Edited