Daily Check-in: Wednesday, February 27th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Mid-Week to you all!

How are you all feeling today? Are you having a good week so far?

I hope so!

And can you believe that February is almost over already?! It's crazy how fast time is flying!

I guess I'm kind of ready for February to be over. It's usually the coldest month with bad weather, and it proved true yet again. Let's just hope March will be a bit nicer.

Alright, let's talk about some workouts for today!

Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

Well, I'm scheduled to do a full body workout today. But I have even more snow to shovel again (4 more inches fell overnight). And let me tell you, I.am.sore from yesterday's marathon shoveling. (I also ate like everything in the house. Makes me insanely hungry! haha) So we'll see if I get there. Since shoveling's a full body workout, it's still a #WorkoutComplete.

And how about some good food goin on today?

I've got to go grocery shopping (since I ate everything yesterday haha), so I'm not sure what we'll have for tonight!

How 'bout you Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

And don't forget to check-in with Siobhan if you're following along with her Community Veggie Challenge!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11032/community-vegetable-challenge

Well Blenders, it's back to the grind for me!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun earning your #WorkoutCompletes today--no matter what shape those workouts (or rest!!) may take!

Edited