My gratitude πŸ™πŸ½

I am genuinely overwhelmed with the love and support I got in my previous post. This community is simply amazing!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11019/battling-through-health-issue-and-associate-depressio

I have been thinking to get some professional help. But right now it’s a bit complicated. I have moved to Australia 5 months ago. I was diagnosed with thyroid issue by chance, before I could get a private insurance. And now no one will cover pre-existing condition. So basically I am now entirely depending on government provided medicare and out of pocket cost as much as we can afford. Our prioity right now is to get a surgery date as soon as possible through the public/semi-private system. In such situation, seeking professional help for my depression had to take the back seat.

It’s just I and my husband that are dealing with everything in the first place, as both of our families are located in 3 other continents. But I am poured by love and support from everyone just like this community.

Thank you Kelli for taking time out to read and respond. I am reading every response written here and trying to channel it towards positivity. I know that I am strong and I can get through this.

Sending love to everyone. πŸ™πŸ½β€οΈ

Edited