Battling through health issue and associated depression... How to get out of it?

Hello fbfamily!

I have not been here for more than a month. My usual healthy lifestyle took a twisted turn. I have been going to doctors for last couple of months for an enlarged right thyroid. Finally it's been diagnosed to be 5 cm bleeding, denegenerate, atypical nodule with potenatial to be cancerous. I have been suggested immedieate removal of it and currently seeking for an appointment for surgery.

All of this stress and anxiety took a toll on my mental health and I am finding myself going deep into depression. I haven't worked out for a month, I don't do anything productive all day. I just messed up a very good job interview last friday as I got the definitive bad news hours before the interview. My husband is being very supportive although I know that I have not been nice to him at all these days.

I don't want to live this way anymore. I want to go back to my always positive attitude towards life, I just don't know how to find it. If anyone can help me with some advice.

Edited