Daily Check-in: Tuesday, February 26th

Believe it or not, that's supposed to be a road! And that's how a lot of them still look after our blizzard on Sunday! I feel bad for the road crews, because they've been working ridiculously long shifts, and just can't keep up.

Hello Blenders, and Happy Tuesday (or Wednesday) to you all!

How are you all doing today? Did you survive your Monday intact?

I certainly hope so!

I'm doing good here. Tired and sore from shoveling all this snow. And I'm not done yet! I've got to shovel more today, and we're supposed to be getting more the rest of the week! It's gonna be a fun one. haha

Seriously though guys, this would be so much harder if I didn't already have some kind of strength foundation from Fitness Blender. I would not have been able to shovel even a quarter of the snow I've gotten this winter before FB. I'd of been perpetually snowed in. haha

So thank you again to Kelli and Daniel and the entire FB Team, for all that you've allowed me to do. All this hard work doesn't fall to my hubby--I get to be an equal partner in all things now. That's a big deal to me, so thank you FB.

Ok let's talk about some workouts today Blenders! What do you all have planned for today: working out or resting?

I'm gonna be getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with more snow shoveling! I'm scheduled to do a bit of cardio for FB Fit Rd 2 today, but I don't think I'll have the energy for it. So I might substitute Kelli's new workout instead!

And how about some good food goin on today?

I'm not entirely sure. Something quick and easy tonight---maybe with eggs? (My girls layed 14 eggs yesterday! 😱 So I think I'll use some! haha)

What about you Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

And if you're participating in Siobhan's Vegetable Challenge, make sure you check in with her too! Here's the link to her post:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11018/community-vegetable-challenge

Alright Blenders, I've got to get back to business!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Stay strong, my friends!

Edited