Daily Check-in: Saturday, February 23rd & Sunday, February 24th

Happy Weekend, Blenders!

I'll admit to you all this is not the best picture.

This is actually a snowy owl sitting on the ground in a cut corn field. (He was pretty far out there, so this was as close as I could get without trespassing.) It was a lucky thing to even actually spot him! He blends in quite well.

First time I've seen one on the ground and not a telephone pole lol.

Anyway, YAY IT'S THE WEEKEND, Blenders! How are you all feeling? Got any fun plans?

I'm literally doing nothing (well, housework and chores). And I'm gonna enjoy it! I'm feeling a bit tired, so I'm gonna sleep in, and putter around slowly all weekend long--while still preparing for our snow and windstorm Sunday (yuck).

What about you guys? What's goin on for you on this fine weekend?

And are you working out, or are you resting?

I've got recovery workout from Fit Rd 2 to do, then I'm gonna do a lot of yoga. My legs have been feeling stiff lately (I think it's from walking through crusty snow and ice all the time), so I really need to work on stretching them out.

And what about some good food goin on this weekend?

I'm thinking some pizza and maybe fajitas sound like great choices here!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for this weekend?

And if you're interested in joining in with Siobhan's Veggie Challenge that starts Monday (Feb. 25th), make sure to check out her latest post about it!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/10966/community-vegetable-challenge

Alright Blenders, that's about it for me! I'm off to do a whole lotta 'nothin!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Take care, stay safe, and have fun!

Edited