Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB 30 Trial complete! Short program – short review ;)

Hi all!

I finished the two-week FB 30 Trial. I chose it without much expectations, to kill time while undecisive about the next, more “serious” program. Well, it was great! I used to be a little sceptical about 30min workouts but they sure pack a punch. Some of them, rightfully, have “brutal” or “killer” in the title. I was huffing and puffing from day 1, and I think something of that HIIT mentality – “you can do anything for 20 seconds” – transferred to a daily mentality of “you can give it your all for 30 minutes” and I did. So I think I actually worked harder than if I was doing longer workouts.

Apart from doing shorter videos than usual, I also inserted more rest days. And loved it! I suppose I was getting a bit fed up with almost every day of the week being a workout day (counting the optional recovery stretches) and I had been chugging along without much zest for quite some time. Now with spreading it to just 3-4 wo days a week, I could feel I was putting in more effort. And getting more back. I think it did me tons of good, for my mood and energy levels. I feel elevated. I’ve done 7 FB programs so far and only Abs2 has given me the same feeling, which was in July or August so I missed it so much! (not saying that other programs don’t have it in them, I think it’s mostly a matter of right timing, lucking out on the perfect choice of program for current needs)

I don’t have other FB30 programs in my bag yet but they are sure on my radar now. I like how 30min a day schedule feels. But for now, with my renewed love for a 3-day week, I’m gonna do Booty 2 next :)

Good day!