Thank you, next!

From December 13 last year until today I completed FB 30 trial (2 weeks) and FB 30 round 1 (8 weeks) programs.

I still can't believe I didn't miss single day or extra credit. I am very proud of myself as I have Grave's disease and there were some challenging times in the family life. Sometimes I would go to exercise and sit for five minutes talking to myself, "Ok, you've got this." or stop exercising in the middle and wipe my tears (nose, to be exact.)

I didn't weigh myself but I know that my new pair of jeans are definitely large for me as I can now wear leggings underneath jeans on a cold day. Sometimes I wake up and look at my flat belly in the mirror and think I must be in my dreams! (Ok, I don't have definition or what so ever in my ab but at least it is flat!)

Of course, I couldn't do this without Trainer M and great recipes from Fitness Blender. Btw, heart cake is pumpkin bread recipe from

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/10757/test-kitchen

What's next?

I just bought FB Blend as my third program. I need that satisfaction from completing a program before committing longer and/or harder program in March.

I am feeling good as hell.

Thank you, next!