16 Pounds Down, 112 to Go. What's after Low Impact?

Hello Everyone, every group needs the token really fat guy, right? I just started making an effort again to care about my health after a solid 9 years of doing nothing and eating everything. I completed FB Low Impact on 02/04 and started FB Strong on 02/06 because my experience from many, many years ago was that I always found strength training the most interesting. So far FB Strong requires me to make many, many mods to the exercises since I still can't jump or do a lunge without risk of injury. This is what happens when you start out at age 50 weighing 298 pounds lacking balance and flexibility.

For those more experienced with FB than me, is there a natural progression of the different programs? I assumed Low Impact was basically their starting point and FB Strong seems more than a few steps beyond that so I'm guessing there must be one or more things in between those two.

I have limited equipment and by limited I mean I have some kettlebells I bought maybe 15 years ago. Right now I'm using the lightest one and have to un-bury the others from my mess of a garage. I have time available for the longer 45 minute programs. While I could cycle through Low Impact again I like trying different things. I'm interested in their Body weight program but figure the exercises are far beyond my current skill level.

Thanks for your input.