Need Inspiration and Tips

I'd appreciate tips on becoming an early riser and slowly getting back into exercise. I used to work out on a regular basis and eat healthfully. I was the person my friends and family constantly kidded because I planned meals, ate all whole foods, basically I was a health nut. I've gotten way off track. I'm newly single with three kids and have gone back to school. I also began working part time. Before this, I had been a stay-at-home mom for 19 years. Now I'm lost because my time during the day is suddenly very structured. Also, with school, I sit for hours every day whereas I used to be constantly on the move. I've gained 10 pounds through emotional eating, poor food choices, and lack of exercise. I don't feel like myself at all. I need advice on how to create a new routine that fits into my new life. I know working moms can still be healthy, I just don't know where to start. I'm grateful to have found this community and am looking forward to getting support and maybe giving support one day after I have myself straightened out!