I'm a bit lost and don't know where to start

Hi everyone! I'm new to FB and this is my first time posting here.

Before getting to the problem, a little bit of backstory. I'm a 23 years old guy, I weigh 68kg and my height is 175cm. I've been trying to get a fitness routine for almost 5 years now and I've never succeeded because I always give up halfway, I get confused by my goals, I never think it's gonna give results and a million other excuses.

I don't do gyms because they discourage me A LOT. I could explain why, but I don't think it's necessary. That's how I discovered FB, because they do workouts at home (which is exactly what I'm looking for), but there are soooo many of them that I don't know what's best for me without having a guide or someone telling me "hey, this will benefit most your body".

So, here I am, asking for advice and hopefully get finally started in my fitness routine. My goals are primary losing a bit of weight (around 3 to 4 kilos) because I have around 20% of body fat and I want to aim for around 10%; toning up my abs, chests and butt areas; and become more flexible and in shape, because I sit all day and it's not good for me.

In the attached photo you can see how I look these days (it was taken right in the morning). Since I'm aiming for a slightly skinny, toned body type, I saw a lot of mixed advices on the internet and got even more confused. I'm hoping this time someone will tell me the right thing to do :)

My main problem is sticking to something that will work for me. If I start doing workouts that will probably do nothing for me, I will give up halfway. Of course, there's not a 100% exact way to know that, but some will benefit me way more than others, and I'm hoping you can share your knowledge with me about that :)

Thank you so much in advance!