FB Fit Round 2 complete! :)

Sooooo, done with FB Fit Round 2 :)

Including one week off in early January, I finished the program in 9 weeks. I left a couple of extra credit burns and optional stretches undone, but generally I am pretty happy with my performance.

My original plan was to get rid of the remaining belly fat during this program, which didn't work due to Christmas feasts in December and myself quitting cigarettes in January. Still I didn't gain any weight and ended at 78.5 kilos, which was exactly my starting weight. I think that's pretty cool considering the circumstances. Also I've got the feeling that I improved my performance in many exercises.

The program itself was defintiely a challenge with many days surpassing the 60 minutes mark, including the extra credit burn. There were several workouts that brought me to my limits and past them, but also some easier workouts that made me feel my progress. I missed kickboxing exercises, which I enjoy alot and which were hardly featured in this program.

From next week on I will start FB Flex. I will try to keep the calories low though, since I still want do get rid of some pounds before I focus on building muscle mass.

This is a link to my last program-complete-thread. I tried to do the same poses for my after-photo like last time and I think there is some progress visible at the shoulders, back and belly... hard to say though x)

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/9770/fb-fit-complete-d

Edited