EDITED: Daily Check-in: Friday, February 8th, and KETTLEBELL CHALLENGE DAY 5!!

Hi guys very quick check in because we lost power last night, and have no estimated time for getting it turned back on yet.

For today's Kettlebell Challenge workout, please check previous posts for the link to the workout!

Alright guys, hopefully we'll get power back on soon and I will edit the check in then!

Have a great day, and enjoy your workouts!

**************************************************************Thanks guys for your patience--and yes, we finally got power back on! (11+ hours of no heat when it's negative wind chills is very, very bad business).

Alright so let me actually make this a true check in today!

And as if we needed another reason to do Kettlebell swings, here's Elf bringing us one! So let's go help some angels get their wings today! haha

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I'm ok now. Very tired. Only slept about 45 minutes last night.

Are you excited that it's Friday? Do you have any fun weekend plans?

I'm just looking forward to a little bit better weather (hopefully).

And are you working out today, or are you resting?

I'm gonna get my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with Day 5 of our Kettlebell Challenge! I'll get it done soon before I get too tired and talk myself out of it! haha

And what about some good food today?

I have nothing really planned--but whatever it ends up being, it's gotta be warm!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Alright guys, below here, I'm creating the check-in for our Kettlebell Challenge! So keep reading if you'd like to, or feel free to scroll past it!

KETTLEBELL CHALLENGE DAY 5

Welcome to Day 5!

Can you believe we've made it to Day 5 already? Great job so far guys! You're kickin butt!

I hope you're ready for today's workout, because it's a doozy! A 5/5 HIIT and Kettlebell workout! We're gonna finish this challenge with a bang!

Here's the link to today's workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/40-minute-brutal-hiit-cardio-and-kettlebell-workout-workout-to-build-lean-muscle-and-burn-fat-fast

I hope you enjoy it!

And I look forward to seeing everyone's posts when they finish up the Challenge! Thank you all so much for participating and making this happen! I really do appreciate the support, motivation, and hard work you guys have put in this week--so great job, and thank you! Now, go get those #KettlebellChallengeCompletes!

Ok, so, I'm gonna re-post these reminders all throughout the week-- so feel free to re-read them if you'd like, or scroll past to the end. But I think it helps those who are new and wonderin what's going on here in the FB Community!

(If you're wondering what this is about, it's a 5 Day Community Challenge with a focus on Kettlebell Workouts. This is something fun we all do together to stay motivated, and have a sort of online-worldwide group workout! It's totally fun, so feel free to join in if you'd like!)

There's a few things I'd like to remind of during this challenge, just to be safe:

1. You do not need kettlebells to participate! Dumbbells, other weighted objects, or just bodyweight are fine!

2. These workouts are often a level 4-5, and total body focused. So they are 3 alternating days of kettlebell workouts interspersed with some lower intensity workouts. 5 days straight of kettlebells would be too much. So remember, these are intense workouts. If you are ever feeling overwhelmed, please feel free to sub in a workout that will work better for you. This Challenge is very free-flowing, and nothing is written in stone.

3. Prepare to be sore. If you are not used to kettlebell workouts, you will probably experience new muscle soreness that you're not used to. That's ok. HOWEVER, if you are too sore for the next day's workout, please don't push through it! Take an extra rest day, do some stretching, and jump back in whenever you're ready to. This Challenge can easily last more than 5 days, and it still totally counts!

4. Kettlebell movements are dynamic, so when in doubt, go lighter with your weights--or even just use bodyweight. Since they are different motions, please be careful! Make sure you are using proper form at all times, and do not do a move if you are not comfortable with it. While it's important to challenge yourself, it's more important that you workout safely.

5. Have fun with this! Remember, you can join in however, and whenever you'd like to! If this week doesn't work for you, but you still wanna join in, then please do it whenever you'd like! The more the merrier, so do whatever works for you! This also includes swapping out workouts if you want, or taking extra rest days. This is meant to be a fun way to workout together and stay motivated!

6. When it's all said and done, I think it'd be cool to celebrate here in the FB Community with your posts of #KettlebellChallengeComplete! Feel free to submit a photo if you'd like (could be of an arm flex, a sweaty shirt, a thumbs up, your Workout Complete screen, or whatever), or just a text post describing your accomplishments! It's just a fun way to celebrate together!

And if you have any questions, or need some advice, or just wanna talk, please speak up! We're here to help each other out!

Ok, now I hope you're all ready for today's workout!

(And if you'd like to see the full week's worth of workouts, here's the link to my original post in the creation of this challenge. The winning option that we're doing is Option #2. So all you gotta do is scroll down into the comments section below the post, and you'll see the list of workouts there!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/10596/how-bout-an-fb-kettlebell-community-challenge )

Hopefully that clears a few things up for you!

Sorry it took so long for me to get this sorted out today!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking with me!

Enjoy earning your #WorkoutCompletes today!

Edited