C

FB Low Impact - Just a foundation, or will I actually see body changes?

Hi all,

I'm new to FB! I'm 26-years-old, and COMPLETELY out of shape after living an almost 100% sedentary lifestyle for the past 2.5 years (working from home, family crises that left me in various funks, long/past bout with adrenal fatigue disorder, etc.).

I haven't been eating well up to now, so I have about 10 pounds to lose, but aside from that, genetically, I'm naturally slender. I have zero tone in my body and I'm so weak and out of shape...I came to FB this week after failing miserably at completing even one circuit of an Alexia Clarke workout. I'm not lacking in motivation, but my strength level feels at 0. I decided I need to start slower and build up.

From what I've read, the FB Low Impact program could be a perfect place for me to start! My question is, for those who have used this program to ease themselves into exercise or in a season of recovery, etc., do you see physical RESULTS from this program apart from just building strength and good form? Obviously the latter benefits are huge value points, but I really want to 1) lose these dang 10 lbs (saggy mid-section, big thighs), and 2) tone up even a little in the abs and glutes.

If I won't experience weight loss or toning from this program, should I do it in conjunction with another program?? What are your thoughts?