I am new to this fitness journey and in need of some help. Last year, I had a bout with depression due to a career failure, a debilitating health problem, familial issues and a break-up. Within that year I gained about 10lbs-15lbs :(
I have always been naturally thin and around 130lbs-140Ib Right now, I am at the heaviest (147lbs) My body fat percentage is 27%. I have gained inches (from a 27" waist to a 29/30" waist) and hardly fit into any of my pants! I am 5'9 and have a pretty sedentary job.
Now I don't want to lose a significant amount of weight, but I would love to get back down to 135 at the least, lose some inches around my waist and tone.
I started using fitness blender because I realized their at home workouts wear me out the most (unlike pop sugar).
My current plan is as follows:
1. High intensity workouts 3x a week in the evenings
2. Low carb diet of 1200-1500 calories a day. Although I rarely eat more than 1500.
3. Veggie shakes (w/ protein supplement) as a meal replacement in the morning
4. Yoga for 20 minutes every morning.
5. Resistance/strength training twice a week.