Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Weight loss in trouble spots

Good morning everyone!

First off, I am seeing some major changes in my body now, my legs and arms are getting really toned and my weight is starting to drop but now I need some more advice.

I started at around 260lbs and as of this week, I'm down to around 229lbs. With far more muscle than I had before and major flexibility improvements.

Tonight will be my last workout for another round of FB Burn, been working out with FB now since July and still going strong (Surprisingly). But I still have some trouble spots.

I know that it's always harder to lose weight in certain areas of the body but I just want to make sure I'm doing all I can efficiently as possible.

Right now I seem to be losing about 4lbs a month, keeping in mind the muscle gain as well, but it's hard to say if that's good or if I could do more. I want to be careful with my weight loss as well as well to make sure I don't end up with the whole saggy skin problems that you can get.

My main problem areas are my chest, (Trying to tone up and get rid of man-boob issues haha)

And the usual, the midsection with love handles.

Right now i have stuck with FB Burn but now I'm wondering if i should be doing something a little more on the fat burn side like FB Sweat. Or maybe I just need to stick with it. I'm seeing changes so maybe I'm just punishing myself and slow changes are what I should expect?

Is there something specific i should try doing to get flatten my chest more and big my love handles or am i on the right track and time is all I need?

Even in FB Burn I haven't felt much in my chest even with the flies etc so just want to make sure I get the workout I need.

If the advice is to stick with FB Burn or try Round 2 great, Or maybe i should be doing FB Sweat to lose weight quicker, but still want to tone at the same time.

Thank you, everyone, as always :). The advice in the past has never steered me wrong so here's hoping.