Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 31st

Hello Blenders, and Happy Final Day of January!

Kinda crazy that January's almost over already, right?! I guess time flies when you're having fun (ugh, yes, I rolled my eyes at that too haha).

Anywho, I got this pic of an almost-full sun dog while out and about yesterday! How cool is that?

I think of you every time I see one, Raven!

So how are you all doing today? Feeling good? Happy that it's almost Friday?

I know I am! Though we're supposed to warm up substantially this weekend--which would normally be super awesome--however, it's predicted to rain/freezing rain. 😱 Which means, snow melt, rain, ice, potential flooding, and flash freezing. Yuck, yuck, yuck. Give me bitter cold and snow over ice any day.

Anywho, that's enough complaining from me!

What's going on in your corner of the world, Fellow Blenders?

And how about some good workouts today? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

I did some upper body/core/kickboxing yesterday, so I'm gonna work the lower body today!

I think maybe this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/burnout-butt-and-thigh-workout-strength-and-hiit-workout-for-lower-body

I haven't done this one in a while, but it's a good one! I'm excited for this workout today!

And what about some good food going today?

I'm thinking it's been way too long since I had cinnamon chicken with polenta! So that's what we're gonna make tonight (probably with some broccoli too)!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

And if you're keeping up with Erse's Healthy Eating Challenge, make sure to head on over to her post, and check-in with her! Here's the link:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/10590/healthy-eating-challenge-day-18

Ok, and about our kettlebell challenge! I will post a separate post today with the different schedules I came up with, and I'd love feedback on it! I figured we'd have vote, or see if there's anything you'd like to see different with the schedules, and have the schedule nailed down by Saturday, so we can start on Monday-ish (Feb 4th). I hope that works! So keep an eye out for that post coming later today!

Well Blenders, I think that's enough yakking from me today! I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Hang in there guys, we're almost to the weekend! Whoo hoo! You got this!

Edited