Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Starting FB Low Impact Friday

So, after reading people's posts who are feeling similar to me I've decided I am going back to the drawing board! February 1st I am starting the low impact program (again, for the like 7th time). I've never completed a single program during my 4 years of trying. That face is terrible, humbling, and embarrassing.

I've read a lot of good advice the past couple days and I feel empowered to start over. I won't be able to workout 5-6 days a week. I will be lucky to get 3-4 days, but I am just going to truck along and follow the workouts. Its going to take me 8 weeks probably! I am going to focus on staying consistent, eating clean, and just being nice to myself instead of having weight/appearance-based goals! I know the reason I have never finished a program is because I am too hard on myself. I compare myself to people (without arthritis) who are doing crazy workouts. People who have extra money to spend on super fancy food. People who don't have to cook for a toddler... I am not being fair to myself. Hopefully having a different attitude towards a workout program will help me succeed!