Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Abs 2 Complete!

Hey gang! I don't post usually but thought I'd share my experience with Abs 2, my first purchased program. I started with this one because I have lower back problems from a pregnancy (a small s-curve in my spine). I wanted to strengthen the weakest part of me before I jump into full-body conditioning. It worked! My back is SO much stronger after this program, I don't have to modify anything but burpees (instead of jumping back with both feet I always do one foot at a time). In addition, I have a whole new muscle above my hip bones that I have never seen before. My abs are sooooo solid now. Obliques visible at all times. My arms have defined tricep muscles, and my thighs have definition which has never happened ever in my life!!! I spent last year learning to run which was great but my body got saggy, and this program filled me back out with muscle, specifically my rear thank goodness! My knees have been total garbage since I was a kid, but as an unexpected bonus they are stronger now too. I learned to tell the difference between the sharp pain of knee injury and muscle soreness in/around my knee. The program works your whole body really well with a focus on your core. It gave me exactly the results I was looking for. I didn't lose any weight but I also didn't focus on that...I have OCD and I am trying to rehab myself from calculating and tracking every single thing I eat. Actually Kelli's video about her eating disorder made me realize I was doing the same thing, so thank you Kelli!!!!! Your video DID help a person in a very similar situation! Functional changes ABOUND. Every day I notice something simple that is easier to do after doing this program.

Next I'm going to do the butt and thigh program to strengthen the next weakest part of me and combine it with Flex, then I'll do Burn to whip myself into shape before summer. These amazing results make me want to try all the FB Programs!

Sorry that was so long you guys, have a great day!