Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 17th

Guys! Look at this sunset from last night!😱 It was so intensely pink and purple, that if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I'd of told you it was fake! I mean, look at the incredible colors!

It was crazy!

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

We're almost to the weekend! Do you have any fun plans you're looking forward to?

It's supposed to be bitterly cold here over the weekend (the high temp for Sunday isn't even supposed to be above 0 (F)), so I'm not particularly looking forward to that. My whole weekend is gonna consist of keepin my chickens warm and toasty, and snuggling with Furry Trainers.

What about you guys? Enjoyin some good weather where you are?

Regardless of what the weather will be, I hope you'll still be tryin to earn those #workoutcompletes!

So, what workouts do you all have planned for today? Or is it a rest day for you?

My #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is gonna be a lower body strength training today. I'm thinking the squats and deadlifts one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/squats-and-deadlifts-workout-at-home-lower-body-workout

I love this one, and I'm looking forward to using my Powerblocks with it. I got Powerblocks awhile back, and I've been giving myself time to try them out and to kinda get used to them before I really gave a review. The biggest plus I've found with the Powerblocks so far, is that I should be lifting much heavier than I had previously been--and I can do that with the Powerblocks! So I'm really excited to try them with the squats and deadlifts workout today!

And now, let's talk about the most important part of the check-in: the food! What's on the menu for today, Fellow Blenders?

I'm thinking maybe a chicken chili. Caz it's cold, and chili will warm us right up. Yep, that sounds pretty darn good.

And if you're following along with Erse's Healthy Eating Challenge, here's the link to her Day 4 check-in:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/10361/healthy-eating-challenge-day-4

So head on over there and let Erse know about all the healthy and delicious events occurring in your life today! 😄

Well Blenders, I think that's about all I've got for today! I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Hang in there guys, we're almost to the weekend! You got this!

Edited