Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB XT complete!! And Bournemouth Ploggers at it again....

Finally finished FB XT. Not my favourite programme, because it is 8 weeks. I have decided I prefer 4 week programmes. Also there is a bit too much hitt in there for my top floor apartment situation: I had to adapt workouts a lot. I will now go β€œFB-programme-less” for a few weeks as we are off skiing in Austria and visiting friends in Holland. I will do lots of FB stretching though, I have no doubt about that!!!!! After a day’s skiing there is nothing better than a good old stretch with FB....

This morning was another Plogging morning! The term was created in Sweden where we decided they CAN probably jog while picking the litter..... here in Bournemouth we certainly don’t get to jog at all, there is just toooooo much rubbish! But it is still a very worthwhile activity! Actually clambering up slopes and carrying bags to rubbish containers is a pretty good #workoutcomplete anyway!

The photo shows some of the bits of rubbish we picked up.... amazing that all the small bits add up to 9 bags over a distance of 1.5 - 2 kilomters! 😭😭😭😑😑😑😑😱😱😱😱