Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 8th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Tuesday (or Wednesday for some of you)!

How are you all doing today?

We're all good here! We ended up not getting as much snow as we could have, and didn't lose power! Phew! Also got a brief bit of sunset over the snowy trees last night--so that was cool! (I know some places north of us ended up with 12-14" of snow! Crazy!)

But anyway, how are ya'll doin? Feelin good? Did you try K & D's new workout video from yesterday?

I did, and I loved it! It was the perfect extra credit addition onto Day 1's video yesterday! I really enjoyed that Kelli slowed down the moves to make you really feel the burn--it's definitely a good one! Here's the link to the video if you'd like to check it out:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/35-minute-pilates-workout-for-butt-and-thighs-at-home-pilates-workout

And what about for today, Fellow Blenders? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

I'm gonna get my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with Day 2 of the Burn Fat & Build Lean Muscle Challenge! There's a few of us Blenders who are doing this 5 Day Challenge together if you would like to join in! Here's the link to Day 2:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/day-2-fitness-blenders-5-day-workout-challenge-to-burn-fat-and-build-lean-muscle

And you'll find the link to the rest of the videos for the week in the description below the video on Day 2. Feel free to jump in and join us, and we'll all work up a sweat together! And remember to take these workouts at your own pace, modify if you need to, and take more rest breaks if you need to--this is meant to a be fun challenge, so make sure to workout safely! I'm really looking forward to earning my #workoutcomplete with my Fellow Blenders!

And once we finish Day 5's workout on or around Friday, feel free to post about it! You can share a picture of an arm flex, thumbs up, or even your "Workout Complete" screen if you'd like! You can title your post #5DayChallengeComplete, and we'll all celebrate together! So join in, if you'd like to!

Ok, and now, let's talk about the food! What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm thinking salmon with some mixed greens and maybe potatoes or rice. Sounds good to me!

Well Blenders, that's about all I've got for today! I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Enjoy your workouts today, and happy exercising!

Edited