B
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

In a rut, I do not feel challenged during the time I spend doing FB programs. Which is the most intense ?

Which is likely to be the most challengin program for people who are not beginners? I try to be good and follow their workout video schedules each day as if doing exactly what they put their will yield the best results. However, I skip head through each video first to see what it consists of and often find myself ready to workout and standing over the computer browsing their 1000s of videos for 30-40 minutes for an alternate video that I feel will challenge me more, provide a greater calorie burn, more intensely and thoroughly work that part of my body....basically I find it hard to maximize my time spent working out by following their scheduled workout plans 100%. Very frustrating. Have sought advice on here many times and I tend to keep coming back to FB Sweatfest despite purchasing and trying other programs.

I wish they had a workout program that was really intense and I don't just mean all burpees or 1000 lunges, like workouts that are all over the map with hard core cardio moves. A greater variety of moves would paramount a new structure for the same ones, in my mind. Kelli and Daniel seem to avoid certain workout styles and I am not sure why. I loved Tai Bo in high school and still go back to it. Traditional aerobics and more dance oriented moves are great cardio, why are we always doing burpees and mountain climbers? How about working the upper body with more pilates and cardio-based moves instead of focusing on strength training using weights and bodyweight.

I love fitness blender and keep coming back, but now and then I question if it is beginning to stagnate and become to monotonous?

Long story short, I just want to lose fat (not muscle) and tone up. Burn lots of calories and mildly work my muscles in a short period of time because that is all I have when i try to workout.