Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Inability to feel sore?

Hey guys!

This is my first post here, so... I don’t quite know where to start?

I guess... let’s start at the beginning.

I have completed the first round of the FB Abs Workout Program and am currently doing the first round of FB Butts and Thighs Program - side info: I’ve been working out approx. 5 times a week for almost three months now, so still a newbie to this entire Fitness thing - and I have found that these days I can’t get sore? I know being sore is not a sign of a good workout but I can’t help but wonder if I truly am pushing myself as much as I think I am when I can’t even feel it the following day?

It’s weird, really, because whenever I work out, I feel my muscles burning and by the end of a session I flop to the ground half-dead, so I keep wondering - why do I not get sore? Is soreness not a sign of your muscles growing???

Maybe one of you is going through the same thing or can help me out? I would really appreciate an answer... Thanks guys!

TLDR: Working out super hard several times a week but not feeling sore - is it because maybe I’m not pushing myself as much as I think or do I just have a super weird body or maybe a super good stretching routine? :D

Edited