Content Creator Physical Therapist
|Team Lead||Content Lead|
About Fitness Blender
Over the past decade, we have become one of the most popular and trusted online fitness resources by helping people live better, happier, and healthier lives. We steer clear of gimmicks and fitness for aesthetics’ sake, instead focusing on research-backed functional fitness techniques, positive body image, and balancing body, mind, and nutritional wellness. We are working to expand the depth and diversity of the content we offer by including high-quality, reliable health and fitness content from experts in related fields. It is not just about doing more, however. We believe our team deserves to be happy and healthy too, so even though we work quickly and with high attention to detail, we do it in a positive, lighthearted, and low-stress virtual workplace, based on respect and trust.
Your love for helping people build a solid foundation for pain-free, comfortable movement and overall health, whether before or after injury, has led you to a career as a Physical Therapist. Your holistic approach to physical therapy, understanding of a wide range of health conditions and people’s individual abilities and goals, and in-depth knowledge of exercise form and modifications gives you the ability to showcase accessible techniques for a broad spectrum of individuals. Your mild-mannered approach to preventative care and post-rehabilitation is professional, motivational, and encouraging—without being overly-complex or intimidating. Like us, you want to reach as many people as possible to help them achieve their health and wellness goals.
Scope of Role
As a Physical Therapist/content creator for Fitness Blender, you will use your skill set, experience, and education to create easy-to-follow instructional exercise material for a global audience. Your primary focus will be to write professional, yet accessible articles on a variety of topics related to movement and overall quality of life.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Write professional articles on a variety of topics related to movement and overall quality of life
- Interact with community members regarding your content, answering questions and giving general advice on specific topics
- Coordinate with the content team on content topics and production schedule
- Work with Fitness Blender’s Certified Personal Trainers and other content creators to add expert review and guidance to traditional workout content
- Design, write, and film follow-along exercise/technique videos for specific purposes
- Provide engaging written descriptions and high-quality images of exercises/techniques
- Complete video editing and post-production for launch-ready videos
- Hold Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from a CAPTE-accredited physical therapist education program
- Hold current physical therapy state licensure
- Have 4 or more years of recent experience as an accredited Physical Therapist
- US based and legally authorized to work in the United States
- Available space for performing and recording exercise video
- Available, reliable high-speed internet connection for transferring large files and participating in video and text communication