Content Creator Certified Personal Trainer
|Role||Certified Personal Trainer|
|Team Lead||Content Lead|
|Availability||Part-Time / Opportunity for Full-Time|
About Fitness Blender
Over the past decade, we have become one of the most popular and trusted online fitness resources by helping people live better, happier, and healthier lives. We steer clear of gimmicks and fitness for aesthetics’ sake, instead focusing on research-backed functional fitness techniques, positive body image, and balancing body, mind, and nutritional wellness. We are working to expand the depth and diversity of the content we offer by including high-quality, reliable health and fitness content from experts in related fields. It is not just about doing more, however. We believe our team deserves to be happy and healthy too, so even though we work quickly and with high attention to detail, we do it in a positive, lighthearted, and low-stress virtual workplace, based on respect and trust.
Your love for exercise and passion for helping people get and stay fit has led you to a career as a CPT. Your understanding of people’s individual abilities and in-depth knowledge of exercise form and modifications gives you the ability to showcase techniques from beginner to advanced. Your mild-mannered approach to exercise is motivational and encouraging—without being overbearing or exaggerated. Like us, you want to reach as many people as possible to help them achieve their health and fitness goals.
Scope of Role
As a CPT/content creator for Fitness Blender, you will use your skill set, experience, and education to create easy-to-follow instructional exercise material for a global audience. Your primary focus will be to design, write, and film follow-along workouts that enhance our overall library, including workouts for specific purposes, in your specific area(s) of expertise.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design, write, and film follow-along workout videos in your area of expertise
- Provide engaging written descriptions and high-quality images of workouts
- Coordinate with the content team on content topics and production schedule
- Research and write write professional, yet accessible, fitness-related articles
- Complete video editing and post-production for launch-ready videos
- Hold a current NCCA Accredited Personal Trainer Certification
- Have 2 or more years of recent experience as a Certified Personal Trainer
- Have earned a Bachelor's degree
- US based and legally authorized to work in the United States
- Available space for performing and recording exercise video
- Available, reliable high-speed internet connection for transferring large files and participating in video and text communication