Fitness Blender's Workouts for People Who Get Bored Easily - Fun Workout Videos

Fitness Blender's "workouts for people who get bored easily" all have one thing in common; all throughout the entire full length workout video, there is not a single repeat exercise; you'll be doing something different for every active interval.

These fun workouts are a great way to con yourself into exercise on days when you might otherwise not be feeling highly motivated. Because they are such a mixed bag of exercises, the workouts end up flying right by, and before you know it you're staring at a satisfying "Workout Complete" screen.

Not only are these relatively fun & easy to talk yourself into doing, they're also incredibly effective. The workouts have been meticulously designed to be smart, comprehensive, dynamic routines that thoroughly engage the muscles targeted - at least as well as traditionally structured workout formats. The only difference is that instead of doing 3-4 sets of an exercise that targets the quadriceps, glutes, triceps, abdominals, etc, you get to do several completely different exercises that all target those muscles in a slightly different way. The end result is a workout that keeps your muscles and your brain engaged and in the game - something that cannot be underestimated, as adherence is one of the most important things you can possibly consider when choosing an exercise routine.

We've heard from you guys that you love these signature Fitness Blender "for people who get bored easily" workouts, so we've created a number of them that target different muscles and also utilize a wide variety of training styles. As always, we are more than open to your feedback, so if there's another version of these workouts that you would love to see, by all means, let us know in the comments below. We do our best to deliver!

Check out these fun workouts that use the same theme that lends itself to such a wildly variant structure:

Which one is your favorite so far? What else would you like to see in this style?

Comments

01/23/17 3:32pm

I would love to see a 2-4 week program "for people who get bored easily"! It would be great to use in between the longer programs.

Ange

12/15/16 2:14pm

LOVE this series!
Definitely would appreciate a kettlebell workout added

08/16/16 5:18pm

Can't wait for a total body strength workout!!!

Madyson

07/15/16 8:04am

How about a recovery or low impact cardio workout for people who get bored easily? I would LOVE to see that!

lemira931

05/14/16 7:43am

I like the cardio one, though all of them are great! The strength ones are good because it forces you to lift heavy because you only have one shot to make it count.

cold_funky

05/10/16 2:32pm

I know you said HIIT was coming, but my vote would be for 10-15 minute HIIT in this format. I like to do short ones after lifting workouts.

abby.janssen

05/10/16 11:08am

I LOVE the upper body one! So much fun! Please keep putting these type of videos together. Nothing is worse than after a round of burpees realizing you have three more sets to do!

Marina

05/10/16 11:07am

Sorry, I didnt see you were doing the HIIT next. What about a kickboxing one, too?

Marina

05/10/16 11:03am

I Have two suggestions: a HIIT and a Pilares versiones.
Thanks! You are awesome!

vacowan

05/10/16 10:50am

I love the cardio for people who get bored easily! Doing it once a week as part of my video rotation. Also like the cardio + abs. SUPER EXCITED for the HIIT version!!!

Madyson

05/10/16 10:50am

I have loved every single one of them! My favourite so far as been the cardio one, but I am so so excited for the new ones coming up!

I think a really cool idea would be a workout program for people who get bored easily, or even an interactive workout program where you guys tell us what type of workout we should do for the day, then we pick from a list of similiar ones! That sounds like a lot of work I suppose, but hey, I think it would be pretty cool!

05/10/16 10:44am

Excited for the total body strength!