- Length: 4 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 41 Minutes (32-58)
- Days per Week: 3
- Difficulty: 3-5
- Body Focus: Lower Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell
- Training Type: HIIT, Pilates, Strength Training, Toning
By popular demand: Round TWO of #FBbooty, Fitness Blender's 4 Week Booty Boot Camp for Butt and Thighs
This is a booty building, butt lifting, thigh toning plan that will leave you with a killer lower body, as well as reduced body fat, improved cardiovascular endurance, increased lean muscle mass, functional strength, flexibility and balance. This 4 week plan uses 3 intense workouts a week to reshape your lower body and bring about quick changes to your overall fitness level. Strength training and HIIT are the main training styles in this program, though Pilates, Barre, yoga, stretching, and plyometrics all make appearances.
Workouts are scheduled three days a week (roughly every other day), and range between 32-58 minutes, averaging 41 minutes a day. Dumbbells are recommended but not absolutely necessary. As an added bonus, the core (abs, obliques & lower back) is heavily engaged throughout the very dynamic exercises found in these workouts, so you will likely find that you’re seeing rapid changes in your belly fat and the tone of your midsection, as well as in your lower body. Make sure to take "before and after" photos so that you can see the difference in 4 weeks!
We encourage you to use #FBbooty on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
- Combining this plan with other programs: This program has three scheduled workouts a week, all of which intensively target the lower body. This means that you will not want to do any additional workouts targeting the butt and thighs (extra workouts for these muscle groups may actually hinder your progress). Programs for the upper body and abs/core muscles would be ideal for 2 other training sessions a week, and activities like running, walking, swimming, hiking, biking, yoga, organized sports, low impact cardio, stretching, etc, would also be great options for those 2 free days each week. You can certainly pair this with another Fitness Blender Program, though our more intensive plans with foundations of strength training and HIIT may be overkill in combination with this program, unless they address one of the muscle groups not directly targeted in this lower body plan (ex: upper body or core).
- Difficulty level: Though we always encourage each person to listen to their own body's messages and move at their own pace through the workouts, the routines in this plan are relatively intense and start out at difficulty levels 3-5 from day 1. This is not a low impact program (though it can be very easily modified to fit low impact needs). Exercisers will need to use their own discretion in manipulating the scheduled workouts to be appropriate for their personal fitness levels & abilities. Exercisers are encouraged to take liberties in modifying this program to work for their needs.
Features of All Calendar-Based Workout Programs
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date.
- Expertly-curated combination of our free workout videos.
- Immediately available after purchase.
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete.
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate.
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information.
- Compatible with new features, functionality, and tools available with FB Plus.
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating.
- Sales of Workout Programs are used to keep individual workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is not a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar.
- Calendar-based Workout Programs have a 5 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For long-time Fitness Blender users, our Workout Programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.