- Plan Length: 2 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 27 Minutes (20-30)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 3-5
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell
- Training Type: Cardiovascular, HIIT, Strength Training, Toning
Featuring workouts that are 30 minutes or less, combining fat blasting HIIT with metabolism boosting strength training to bring about incredible results quickly. This challenging home workout program only requires dumbbells. HIIT, cardio, strength training, circuit training, supersets, plyometrics, Pilates, & yoga come together to create the ideal workout program. Many people who complete these programs see weight loss, reduced body fat, drastic improvements in body tone, endurance, strength, & flexibility gains. 30 Minutes is 1/48th of your day; this program is great for busting excuses!
Use #FB30 on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Features of All Calendar-Based Workout Programs
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date.
- Expertly-curated combination of our free workout videos.
- Immediately available after purchase.
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete.
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate.
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information.
- Compatible with new features, functionality, and tools available with FB Plus.
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating.
- Sales of Workout Programs are used to keep individual workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is not a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar.
- Calendar-based Workout Programs have a 10 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com.
- For long-time Fitness Blender users, our Workout Programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.