- Length: 2 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 15 Minutes (10-20)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 3-5
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell, No Equipment
- Training Type: Balance/Agility, Cardiovascular, HIIT, Pilates, Strength Training, Toning
A fun, efficient challenge that uses short but impactful workouts to provide smart movement.
When it comes to working out, "something is always better than nothing". With this carefully built plan that provides a comprehensive total body approach in under 20 minutes a day, something is way better than nothing. If you're short on time or finding yourself really struggling to set up a routine, these short daily workouts can provide a well rounded plan and help lower the barriers for success in creating consistency.
Each day's workout packs a punch but asks just 10-20 minutes of your time. It's important to note that unlike other FB challenges and programs, there is no warm up or cool down for each day's workout. For this challenge, warm up and cool down are your responsibility and we advise that you make time for each, before and after every workout.
This Challenge offers additional flexibility in that many days have multiple options to choose from, giving you a choice between varying workout intensities, and training types.
The training styles include strength training, HIIT, Pilates, functional training, and more. There are 5 active days and 1 recovery day each week. All you need is dumbbells.
Who this is for:
Very busy people struggling to find the time to workout
People who enjoy the energy boost provided by short, precise workouts
People with physically demanding jobs, looking for short, intentional, balanced work to help prevent injury and keep the body strong
Those who would like to establish a daily habit of working out and need the advantage of short workouts to jumpstart consistency
Those who are already using other fitness methods (running, yoga, cycling, hiking, etc) but still have a need for varying training styles, and balanced body/muscle work
People who are struggling with motivation, looking for an attainable goal
Can be used as "Extra Credit" when lined up with other Programs and Challenges
Features of All FB Plus Workout Challenges
- Are exclusive workout challenges for FB Plus members.
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date during the period of FB Plus membership.
- Immediately available after becoming an FB Plus member.
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete.
- Expertly-curated combination of our free workout videos.
- FB Plus Workout Challenges are available free-of-charge to all FB Plus members.
- This is not a download: Workout Challenges are available through the online calendar.
- Like Workout Programs, these great Workout Challenges help take all of the guesswork out of planning your routines and picking your workouts.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a Workout Challenge, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com.