- Length: 2 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 35 Minutes (29-40)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 3-5
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: No Equipment, Dumbbell
- Training Type: Pilates, Toning, HIIT, Strength Training
For this 2 Week Challenge, we're giving you flexibility to choose your own workout path; each day, you'll get to decide which of two workout videos works best for you. Being able to choose between two different routines ends up being a bit of a motivational boost to get it done!
The two workouts provided may range in exact training style, intensity, or length. Each day, you will be able to select the workout that makes you feel most motivated and determined to push through and earn your workout complete. You can do this 2 Week Challenge multiple times and get a different experience from it each time, depending on which workout you choose each day. You can complete this Challenge at any pace.
The program consists of a mix of strength training, HIIT, Pilates, functional bodyweight training, stretching, and more. Workouts range between 29-40 minutes, 5 days a week, with an optional 6th recovery day workout.
Similar to our programs, this is a carefully built plan that challenges you with a different workout video every day. We'll provide everything you need for a smart workout; warm up, training, and cool down.
Have fun, work hard!
Note: These Challenges use our online workout calendar & function just like our Workout Programs. You can start and finish Challenges anytime with an FB Plus Membership.
Features of All FB Plus Workout Challenges
- Are exclusive workout challenges for FB Plus members.
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date during the period of FB Plus membership.
- Immediately available after becoming an FB Plus member.
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete.
- Expertly-curated combination of our free workout videos.
- FB Plus Workout Challenges are available free-of-charge to all FB Plus members.
- This is not a download: Workout Challenges are available through the online calendar.
- Like Workout Programs, these great Workout Challenges help take all of the guesswork out of planning your routines and picking your workouts.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a Workout Challenge, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com.