- Length: 2 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 33 Minutes (26-38)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 1-3
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: No Equipment
- Training Type: Cardiovascular, Low Impact, Pilates, Toning, Stretching/Flexibility
In this 2 Week Beginner Challenge, you'll find a mix of feel good low impact cardio and light toning moves that focus on range of motion, gently increasing or maintaining cardiovascular endurance, and flexibility.
This challenge is great for people looking to build consistency and the habit of exercising. It's a good place for beginners to start and it also makes a great option for people looking to take a break in intensity without breaking consistency of movement.
All of the workouts can be done with no equipment, but you can also add dumbbells to many of the moves to increase the intensity. In the second week of training, there will be a choice between two workouts each day - one 2/5 difficulty and the other 3/5 difficulty. As always, we encourage you to listen to your body and make modifications wherever necessary. Have fun!
Training Styles: Pilates, low impact cardio, toning and light functional strength/range of motion, posture work, foundation building, stretching
- Low Impact
- No equipment necessary
- Different workout video each day
- Warm up and cool down always included
- Week 2 is a flexible plan - you'll get to choose between two different workouts, depending on what works best for you
Features of All FB Plus Workout Challenges
- Are exclusive workout challenges for FB Plus members.
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date during the period of FB Plus membership.
- Immediately available after becoming an FB Plus member.
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete.
- Expertly-curated combination of our free workout videos.
- FB Plus Workout Challenges are available free-of-charge to all FB Plus members.
- This is not a download: Workout Challenges are available through the online calendar.
- Like Workout Programs, these great Workout Challenges help take all of the guesswork out of planning your routines and picking your workouts.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a Workout Challenge, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.