- Length: 2 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 33 Minutes (26-38)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 1-3
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: No Equipment
- Training Type: Cardiovascular, Low Impact, Pilates, Toning, Stretching/Flexibility
In this 2 Week Beginner Challenge, you'll find a mix of feel good low impact cardio and light toning moves that focus on range of motion, gently increasing or maintaining cardiovascular endurance, and flexibility.
This challenge is great for people looking to build consistency and the habit of exercising. It's a good place for beginners to start and it also makes a great option for people looking to take a break in intensity without breaking consistency of movement.
All of the workouts can be done with no equipment, but you can also add dumbbells to many of the moves to increase the intensity. In the second week of training, there will be a choice between two workouts each day - one 2/5 difficulty and the other 3/5 difficulty. As always, we encourage you to listen to your body and make modifications wherever necessary. Have fun!
Training Styles: Pilates, low impact cardio, toning and light functional strength/range of motion, posture work, foundation building, stretching
- Low Impact
- No equipment necessary
- Different workout video each day
- Warm up and cool down always included
- Week 2 is a flexible plan - you'll get to choose between two different workouts, depending on what works best for you