- Plan Length: 8 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 39 Minutes (32-52)
- Days per Week: 3
- Difficulty: 3-5
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell, Mat
- Training Type: Cardiovascular, HIIT, Strength Training, Toning
Fitness Blender's 8 Week Program for Maintenance and/or Cross Training can be used in multiple different ways; for maintaining weight loss with less of a time commitment, and/or for keeping you in peak fitness for and during your other sports and hobbies, whether it be professional or recreational sports teams, running and racing, hiking, biking, snowboarding, etc, etc .
The intense training sessions in this program combine everything from HIIT, strength training, stretching, yoga, Pilates, cardio, and more, three days out of the week. This allows you to easily maintain a healthy bodyweight and body fat percentage with just three scheduled workouts a week, and it also serves as a fantastic option to give yourself an edge in whatever sports you might be participating in. The workouts focus on increasing endurance, speed, agility, balance, and flexibility, meaning that following this program can improve performance across the board, in virtually every sport. It's also an excellent option if you only have time for three structured workouts each week. Workouts range from 30-50 minutes in length and average out to 39 minutes each.
Best uses for this program:
- Cross training for other sports & activities
- As a maintenance plan after weight loss
- To lose weight, build lean muscle, improve endurance, flexibility, and strength with just 3 active days a week
We encourage you to use #FBxt on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Note: Though we always encourage each person to listen to their own body's messages and move at their own pace through the workouts, the routines in this plan are relatively intense and start out at difficulty levels 3-5 from day 1. Three workouts are scheduled per week, roughly every other day; exercisers will need to use their own discretion in planning how to use each week's scheduled workouts to fit most appropriately with their own independent sports and activities. Exercisers using this as a cross training plan are encouraged to take liberties in manipulating this program to fill in gaps in their own personal training plans; this program allows for 2 days of independent training (the other 1-2 days of the week should be considered rest days in order to avoid overtraining).
Features of All Calendar Based Programs
- Can be reused anytime and has no expiration date
- Expertly curated combination of our free workout videos
- Immediately available after purchase
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating
- Sales of workout programs are used to keep the workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is NOT a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar
- Calendar based workout programs have a 10 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Long-time Fitness Blender users, our workout programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.