- Plan Length: 4 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 36 Minutes (25-43)
- Days per Week: 4
- Difficulty: 3-5
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell
- Training Type: Cardiovascular, HIIT, Strength Training, Toning
A unique and highly effective home workout program that encourages you to adventure and explore. This is the perfect workout plan for summer; 4 intense days of Fitness Blender videos, with the 5th day of training being an independent “Adventure” workout. The strategically scheduled FB workouts have everything you need to get a fit, healthy body; lean muscle building strength training for the entire body, fat burning HIIT/cardio, stretching for flexibility, and more. The 5th session of the week is a #FBAdventure workout and what you do is completely up to you; it should be something that you enjoy and that has you moving - preferably outdoors, but the details are up to you. You'll never have a chance to get bored with this program as you'll literally be doing a unique workout video every single day.
What counts as a #FBAdventure workout?
Basically anything that meets these criteria:
- You’re moving
- You’re enjoying yourself
- Optional/preferred: You are outdoors, or at least outside of your regular workout space
Workouts are scheduled four days a week, and average out to 36 minutes a day. The only equipment the routines use is dumbbells.
We encourage you to use #FBAdventure on social media to log not only the completion of your regularly scheduled FB workouts in the program, but also the workouts that you do for your “Adventure” day. It’s a great way to share your progress, motivate others, find inspiration, and show people your corner of the world, as you hike, walk, bike, run, compete, climb, and generally play your way fit. Make sure to take "before and after" photos so that you can see the difference in 4 weeks!
Difficulty level: Though we always encourage each person to listen to their own body's messages and move at their own pace through the workouts, the routines in this plan are relatively intense and start out at difficulty levels 3-5 from day 1. This is not a low impact program. Exercisers will need to use their own discretion in manipulating the scheduled workouts to be appropriate for their personal fitness levels & abilities. Exercisers are encouraged to take liberties in manipulating this program to work for their needs.
Features of All Calendar Based Programs
- Can be reused anytime and has no expiration date
- Expertly curated combination of our free workout videos
- Immediately available after purchase
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating
- Sales of workout programs are used to keep the workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is NOT a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar
- Calendar based workout programs have a 10 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Long-time Fitness Blender users, our workout programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.