- Length: 2 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 40 Minutes (31-53)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 3-5
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell, Mat
- Training Type: Cardiovascular, HIIT, Strength Training, Toning
Give yourself a smart jumpstart towards your fitness goals with this 2 week plan that can be repeated & reused. A smart combination of high intensity interval training (HIIT), strength training, cardio, Pilates, yoga and more, to bring about incredible results. Workout lengths range between 31-55 minutes, averaging out to 40 minutes a day, five days a week with an optional 6th day of yoga. These highly effective workouts can make a significant impact on the way your body feels & looks. All you need is dumbbells.
Use #FBblend on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this same program.
Features of All Calendar-Based Workout Programs
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date.
- Expertly-curated combination of our free workout videos.
- Immediately available after purchase.
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete.
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate.
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information.
- Compatible with new features, functionality, and tools available with FB Plus.
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating.
- Sales of Workout Programs are used to keep individual workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is not a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar.
- Calendar-based Workout Programs have a 5 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For long-time Fitness Blender users, our Workout Programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.