Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Timely eating in the service industry...

Hey guys!!! So, after 2 months of being in the best shape of MY LIFE...I went right back to where I was before.... unhappy with myself. I worked at a job where we got breaks every 2 hours, and my nutrition was ON POINT. I felt great, I looked great...it was awesome. But the job didn't pay well enough, and the drive was awful. So I went back to serving, and, if you know serving, you know there are sometimes shifts where you don't get to eat anything for 6 hours... and if you are trying to "build abs in the kitchen", you know you have to eat a nice little snack/meal every 2-3 hours... I have my Shakeology (which I will be cancelling soon, due to it's price) which tides me over for a short while, but it does not sustain my hunger for the whole shift I am working...

Any folks have any tips for things I can bring that don't require me leaving my dining area?

I know I shouldn't blame the job for not eating right, but in this case... no food in the front area and we always have to keep an eye on the front...

HELP!