Daily Check-in: Tuesday, December 25th *MERRY CHRISTMAS*

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FB Family! The day has arrived! I hope you all have an amazing time with your loved ones and that you get and gave all kinds of love, gifts, and thanks today!

So, what does your Christmas #WorkoutCompleteForK&D look like? Will opening gifts serve as your warm up or cool down for today? Or just plain active rest? Hey, it takes effort to open gifts, just saying. Either way, remember to stay hydrated! Opening presents and laughing with family will be all I need as my active rest for today. :)

And how does it look outside your window? Did you get a white Christmas? So cool if you did! As a Floridian, I don't know what I'm missing, but I'm enjoying some nice temps and blue skies! The Yaupon Holly pictured here says hello and wants to display Merry Christmas cheer in all its red and green glory for you all!

..Now onto the feast! What's going to decorate your plate on this Christmas day? Whether it's #Eatrealfood or opting for a balanced diet by having a cookie in each hand, I hope you enjoy every bite, Blenders!

..Alright, I won't take up much more of your time, but I just wanted to say thank you again for reading and sharing for the past few days here with me. Your comments make me smile, host or not! I feel so blessed to be a part of this community..So wherever you are today; away, at home, or possibly but hopefully not stuck in an airport, I hope you are safe and having an amazing time with the people you love.

And don't forget to tune in tomorrow for the last Kimless Check-in. One last chance to be Kimpressive and Kimpose all these silly puns on you fine folk ;)

...Okay, what are you still doing here? It's Christmas--go on! Go have some fun! :P

Edited