Message for Kelli and Daniel! A little idea :) 5 day challenge for beginners or low impact!

Hello FBFamily!!

How is everyone doing? How are your holidays coming? Lots of food? :P

I know maybe K&D are very busy with their festivities and with coming back little by little after the break that they had to take. So I won't put it against you if you don't read this.

But I wanted, first of all, as always, say thanks for your hard work and all the good things you do for us and for your business (videos, programms, advice, now even clothes!!)

Secondly, I did day 3 of the 5 day workout challenge to burn fat & build lean muscle, I lOVE it! I have done it before, as the others 5 day challenge workouts. I love all of them. And I had an idea.

I know you Kelli are starting again, and you are a beginner again. And it is so good to see how you are beating the storm. And teaching us that even if we are having bad times, we can still come back little by little, feeling happy and great with what our bodies can do.

This, plus my looooveeeee for the 5 day challenge workouts, made me think: Why don't you guys do a 5 day challenge for beginners? So I'm guessing like low impact cardio, and light weighted strenght training or bodyweight. Just an idea!

I think it would be great for many beginners that maybe don't know how to start, or some of them don't even know if it is worth it to start again.

Any ways, it is just an idea for the future. I know right now llife might be crazy but I just wanted to leave my idea here :)

Thanks again for all you do! You have helped me understand that it's ok if I need to stop for a few seconds and that my body can do many more things than what I thought!

Thanks and love and support!

Happy holidays!