Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, December 21st, Happy First Day of Winter!

Hello Blenders, and Happy Friday!

It's officially the first day of Winter, which means it's also the shortest day of the year! So we're gonna be adding daylight from here on out! (Thank goodness!)

So how are you all feeling today? Hopefully you're feeling pretty good!

Only 4 days until Christmas now! I hope you're all feeling good about that too!

Speaking of feeling good and happy, I would like to jump into our Fitness Friday question! I know I've asked something similar in the past, but I think it's good to re-visit it.

So, for this last Fitness Friday before Christmas, I'd like to ask you what you're most thankful for in regards to your health and wellness, or in your life in general? Or maybe describe this more as what does your "happy place" look like?

I don't ever think it's a bad a idea to stop and re-evaluate what's good in life once in a while!

So in regards to what I'm most grateful for? My husband and puppies of course. I'm also grateful for my little buddy, who I miss so very much right now--and every day, really. This will be the first Christmas in 14 years that I haven't been with him, and it's been very hard to accept that, I'll admit. I never missed a Christmas with my little bear. I'm still grateful I got to have 14 years with him, but I will always wish I had more time with him. Forever wouldn't have been long enough, methinks.

But I'm so grateful that I have my husband and my girls, and wherever they are, that's my happy place. They really are the best (in my totally unbiased opinion haha). I'm amazed by them every day, and I feel so lucky that I get to have them in my life.

So what about you guys? What's your happy place look like? What are you most thankful for in your life right now?

I'd love to hear it! (And thank you for once again listening to my rambling.)

Alright, let's get back to today!

How 'bout some workouts on this Friday, Fellow Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with the last day of Abs Rd2, which is HIIT and ab work. I'm almost done with my Strong/Abs2 rotation! Just one more week of Strong, and I'll have completed it! Whoo hoo! I've really enjoyed the combination of these programs, because I think they compliment each other well. It gives you a good mix of cardio, core, and strength training. I highly recommend it if you enjoy those two programs!

And what about some good food today?

I have some leftover chicken and wild rice soup from last night (yum yum yum) and I think I'll make that oatmeal bread to go with it tonight (I didn't get to it yesterday like I wanted to). I'm so excited!

And a reminder guys, I will be gone from tomorrow, through next Wednesday, so Raven will be taking over the check-ins in the meantime! She'll do an amazing job, just like she's done in the past!

So since I'll be gone, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year (if you're gone too and I don't get a chance to tell you before then!). I hope you all have a lovely holiday season filled with love, laughter, and endless cheer!

And with that, I'll quit rambling once again!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Merry Christmas, Blenders! Lots of love to you all! Be safe, take care, and have fun!