Not seeing results lately/feeling discouraged.

I have been working out regularly for a long time, and now use FB for my fitness almost exclusively since it is so great. Lately, however, I have been feeling "fat" (like, I haven't gained weight that I know of, but I feel gross). I gained a lot of muscle in the last year and have been working to be less obsessive with my eating, like Kelli talked about in her personal video about her diet history. Because I don't restrict like I used to, I am not as "skinny" and so there are times where I feel bigger and it's really frustrating. I consistently work out five days a week, eat whole, unprocessed foods I cook myself, and get plenty of sleep and I feel fat going into the holidays (not a good time for anyone to feel fat, but for someone with a less than stellar history with food, especially bad.) I have other forms of support for my mental health which are great, so I know I am safe, I just hate feeling like what I am doing isn't working. Does anyone else get like that? Like your body is doing a Nelson "he! he!" from the Simpsons in your face despite all your best efforts? What do you do to help yourself through that?