Daily Check-in: Thursday, December 20th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Thursday (or Friday)!

Does anybody else "stress bake"? Like to relieve stress, you bake something? Caz I know I do! So over the course of a couple days I made a bunch of cookies! Gingerbread, sugar cookies, chocolate crinkles, oatmeal raisin, and some date bars and walnut brittle that aren't pictured! It felt good to bake! Do you guys bake for Christmas? If so, what do you make? (Feel free to start a new post and share pictures and recipes if you want too--that'd be awesome!)

Alright let's get back to today!

How are you all doing? Only 5 days until Christmas now! Wow! I hope you're all enjoying some festivities over the next several days!

And what about some workouts? Are you guys working out or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with a newer upper body workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-and-abs-workout-compound-upper-body-workout-for-strength-and-coordination

I've only done this one twice and it's been awhile, so I don't remember much about it. It's kind of exciting though when you don't really know what to expect out of a workout. I enjoy the different compound upper body movements though--changes things up a bit.

What about you guys? What workouts are you doing today? And are you excited about them?

And what about some good food today? (Ya know, other than cookies haha)

It's so gloomy and rainy today here (which is melting all our snow! Yuck!), that I think soup is in order. I think I'll make a chicken soup and maybe some oatmeal bread to go with it. That sounds great.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

And quick reminder: Raven will be taking over the check-ins starting this Saturday and going through Wednesday! She's really great at this! Thank you Raven!

And with that, I'll quit my jibber-jabbering!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me! Hang in there guys, we're almost to the weekend, and the holiday! You got this!

Edited