#ScenicFBChallenge Complete!

Hello FB Family!

Late post today, but that's because my sister is finally home for the holidays! *cue the happy dance* and I've spent my time catching up with her and laughing and packing Christmas presents and generally being merry and festive and grateful :D

Anyway... As the title says, I made it, it's #ChallengeComplete for me, too! This last video was slow-paced but very effective. I can also boast of doing a whole set of single-leg deadlifts on my weak leg! That has been one of my goals for a long time, and I have diligently added single-leg exercises to my usual routines, hoping to strengthen this leg that was badly injured a few years ago. Well, mission accomplished!

Thank you, Callie, for taking the time to plan this community challenge. Working out together, even if only virtually, has been amazing. Congratulations to all the other Blenders who earned their #ChallengeComplete!

P.S. This picture was taken by my sister back in October. It's our "happy place", the sea, and the river and the beach where we spend every summer :)