Yummy food, FB thanks, and holiday excitement!

So for the past couple of weeks, I have been using a wild yeast starter in all my bread recipes. Even pizza, which turned out to produce the best dough I've made yet. Using the wild yeast and fermenting the dough for longer just gives it such a rich taste! This sourdough...well, it doesnt taste like sourdough, but it is still delicious and works mighty well for a poached egg avocado toast! I do wonder why the sourness doesn't get through, though...(any experts, advice gladly appreciated!)

There is always something new to learn in baking and cooking!

Anyways, I ate this deeellliccious meal after another Flex workout. I am always surprised at how much stronger I've gotten in my upper body since a few years back. Even if I am not as strong as anyone in my family (at least for regular chores and stuff), I am still content with my own relative improvements, and people are always impressed at how a petite stick like me can tolerate certain loads. So thank you, FB, for getting me focused on fitness goals!

Last week was really fun, too. I went with a friend to Washington to help lay wreaths for fallen veterans which was a very beautiful sight. (Thank you for all military and veterans, may you be safe!). Then we got to see a great theater show. And of course, we found some great brunch spots! It was such a fun experience that took me out of my routine! Now I'm ready to finish making some presents for Christmas!

Who else is ready for the upcoming holiday? Just one more week! I can't wait to prepare all the yummy foods for our party!

Let your fellow blenders know what you're doing to get ready for the holiday or if you had any fun new experiences below! I'd love to hear from you!