Daily Check-in: Wednesday, December 19th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Wednesday!

I thought we could use a cuddly Furry Trainer picture today. So here they are, snuggled under their blankies, one happily watching the doves out in the yard, and the other trying very hard not to fall asleep. She's a very tired puppy lol.

(These two are inseparable and it's the best thing ever. They're perfect.)

So how are you all doing today? Only 6 days until Christmas!

And just a quick reminder that Raven will be taking over the daily check-ins for a few days while I'm gone (Saturday the 22nd to Wednesday the 27th)! She does such a great job with this, so you guys are in for a treat! And thanks again for doing this Raven!

Alright, so back to today! How are you all feeling? Hopefully good?

And what about some workouts for today? Are you working out or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with the descending reps lower body workout and I'm so stoked about it today. I've been craving just a pure strength workout, and this fits the bill! I love this one, and I love adding in calf raises to it too! Here's the link to the video if you're interested:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/build-a-booty-workout-strength-and-pilates-workout-for-butt-and-thighs

I would love to see more workouts in this format (you know, caz K & D don't have enough things on their "request list" already haha).

And what about some good food for today?

I'm thinking something lighter today. Maybe salmon with lemon and dill, potatoes, and salad or broccoli. That's makin me hungry just thinkin about it!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me! And remember, when things get tough, the tough get going! Hang in there, guys, you got this! Have a great day!

Edited